NEWS & Upcoming Events
All are invited to all events. Just show up! Even better, let us know that you're coming!
No Open Table all of August
We have an Antioch Network group coming for a retreat this Friday, and are also now gearing up towards the wedding at the end of the month (!). So, there won’t be any Open Tables until September. Thanks for your understanding ☺
Upcoming CTR events - mark your calendar
* August: NO Open Tables
* August: No CTR Retreat
* September 1: Open Table @ CTR
* September 8: Open Table @ CTR
* September 15: NO Open Table
* September 16: CTR Retreat - John 17
* September 22: Open Table @ CTR
* September 29: Open Table @ CTR
* October: No CTR Retreat
* November: No CTR Retreat
* December: St. Nicholas Family Retreat (date TBD)
Contact CTR and request the Volunteer Email if you want to be informed weekly of upcoming events and opportunities to volunteer.
Regular Weekly Prayer Times
The prayer room is open from 7:45 am to 6:15 pm each weekday. All are welcome to come and pray at any time while the prayer room is open. Access can be either through the main house (ring the bell) or directly through the door in back.
Our first goal in establishing continuous prayer at Christ the Reconciler is morning, noon & evening Bridge Prayer. Here are the times that we have Bridge Prayer scheduled, each day:
Morning : 7:50 am - 8:10 am
Noon : 11:50 am - 12:10 pm
Evening : 5:50 pm - 6:10 pm
We currently don't have enough volunteers to conduct Bridge Prayer at each of these times, every day. If you would like to volunteer to lead a Bridge Prayer session, contact us and let us know!
Every* Friday night we have Open Table. Which basically means, "come to dinner!"
* It's always a good idea to contact us if you don't receive the weekly newsletter. The reason is that sometimes Open Table is cancelled (for example if the Cogdells are out of town) ... and we would hate for you to show up and be disappointed!
All are welcome to come, but we ask that you RSVP so we know that you are coming. We will have a simple soup, you can come as you are or bring bread/salad/dessert to share.
5:30 pm - Arrival
5:50 pm - Bridge Prayer
6:15 pm - Dinner - and afterwards, discussion, prayer & worship, sunset walking, game playing, or however the Spirit leads us!
8:00 pm (or thereabouts) - Departure